Our planner for 2022, with a weekly layout and lots of spaces for customization. 21 x 15cm, handmade in our lab.
• 2022 weekly planner
• size: 21cm x 15cm (A5)
• 80g recycled paper - 256 pages, 64 sheets
• flexible spine with exposed decorative binding, handmade with colored ribbons and threads
• final pocket in kraft paper
• cotton bookmark
• closed with 5mm elastic band
• cardboard covers with recycled fabrics, from local factories' waste
• internal cover in kraft paper
• logo in bas-relief and description of the project on the last page
• packaging with a description of the project and the craftsman who made the product
• introductory pages: personal data, 2020 and 2021 calendar, month by month planner, weekly timetable, etc.
• monthly introduction: calendar of the month, space for goals and to-dos
• two-sided vertical weekly chart, notes at the bottom
• number of the week and holidays
• 15 final pages for notes (5mm dotted)
• final pages for 2023: memos, notes, and calendar
We process orders in 1 working day.
Express shipping (1-4 working days): €5,00, free for orders from €70.
Free pick-up at Parallelo - Castellanza (VA)
Local delivery from €2,00, only available for selected municipalities near Castellanza.
* COURSES, WORKSHOPS, GIFT CARDS
Digital downloads will be available after checkout.
Local pick-up in Castellanza (VA).
Shipping is available only to the provinces of Varese and Milan.
Contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Ship items within 7 days of the delivery date.
Tailor-made or customized products, on sale products and digital products cannot refunded unless damaged or in case of canceled events.
Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Refunds will be processed once the article is received, provided that it is not used or damaged. The customer will responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Parallelo is a social lab for young craftsmen and creatives.
We make useful and sustainable products, we offer repair services and custom-made projects, branding and marketing, workshops, and events.
We work for the inclusion and the autonomy of vulnerable people and refugees, and we use recycled raw materials.
We are a space for runaways from each parallel of the world.