Un orologio da parete minimal, in legno di recupero, con meccanismo a scomparsa e fettucce in tessuto per segnare le ore. Porta i segni del tempo, ma li porta benissimo: fatto a mano da uno scappato di casa.
• dimensions: ø 37 cm
• dial in fir wood from recovered pallets: raw on the back, planed on the front, shows the knots of the wood, the signs of aging and nails
• straps (3,6,9,12 hours) and hook in recovery fabric
• retractable mechanism with hours and minutes
• to hang on the wall
• branded stamp on the back
• narrative packaging: describes the social project and the craftsman who made the product
We process orders in 1 working day.
Express shipping (1-4 working days): €5,00, free for orders from €70.
Free pick-up at Parallelo - Castellanza (VA)
Local delivery from €2,00, only available for selected municipalities near Castellanza.
* COURSES, WORKSHOPS, GIFT CARDS
Digital downloads will be available after checkout.
Local pick-up in Castellanza (VA).
Shipping is available only to the provinces of Varese and Milan.
Contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Ship items within 7 days of the delivery date.
Tailor-made or customized products, on sale products and digital products cannot refunded unless damaged or in case of canceled events.
Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Refunds will be processed once the article is received, provided that it is not used or damaged. The customer will responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Parallelo is a social lab for young craftsmen and creatives.
We make useful and sustainable products, we offer repair services and custom-made projects, branding and marketing, workshops and events.
We work for the inclusion and the autonomy of vulnerable people and refugees, and we use recycled raw materials.
We are a space for runaways from each parallel of the world.