A frame to illuminate the house in a sustainable way with the words and messages that best represent you. In recovered pallet boards, with low consumption internal led strip. Handmade by a runaway.
• dimensions: 25 x 25 x 6 cm
• recovered wood from pallets (waste from local companies), processed and reassembled. It presents the knots of the wood, the signs of aging and nails
• energy saving warm white LED strip (3000 Kelvin - 6,8W - 12V)
• written available in various thematic subjects on recovery tracing paper (see below: words)
• limited editions mum and dad with double gloss: definition + blank per design
• double sheet in synthetic glass that can be removed and opened easily to replace the tracing paper
• 1m white cable with switch
• to be placed on tables, furniture and shelves, thanks to the base which guarantees the necessary stability
• stamp in focus on the base
• narrative packaging: describes the social project and the craftsman who made the product
We process orders in 1 working day.
Standard shipping (2-6 working days): free until al 15/12.
Express shipping (1-4 working days): €4,00, free for orders from €70.
Free pick-up at Parallelo - Castellanza (VA)
Local delivery from €2,00, only available for selected municipalities near Castellanza.
We ship to Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain.
Express shipping (2-6 working days): €10, free for orders from €100.
* COURSES, WORKSHOPS, GIFT CARDS
Digital downloads will be available after checkout.
Local pick-up in Castellanza (VA).
Shipping is available only to the provinces of Varese and Milan.
Contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Ship items within 7 days of the delivery date.
Tailor-made or customized products, on sale products and digital products cannot refunded unless damaged or in case of canceled events.
Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Refunds will be processed once the article is received, provided that it is not used or damaged. The customer will responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Parallelo is a social lab for young craftsmen and creatives.
We make useful and sustainable products, we offer repair services and custom-made projects, branding and marketing, workshops and events.
We work for the inclusion and the autonomy of vulnerable people and refugees, and we use recycled raw materials.
We are a space for runaways from each parallel of the world.