The diary dedicated to babies, in memory of waiting and the first months of life. Hand-bound with recycled materials, visible stitching, gender neutral, with 5 sections to be filled in. Handmade by a runaway.
• dimensions: 14.8 x 21 cm (A5 portrait)
• 64 sheets of 80g recycled paper
• dedicated and intended for babies
• gender neutral in relation to the baby and parents
- a dedication for you
- we are waiting for you: pregnancy (choice of name, family tree, growth by month ...)
- here you are: when you were born (data, facts of the day, your home ...)
- your first adventures: the first year (the first times)
- grow up: (friends, talents, quotes ... kindergarten)
- thoughts and memories: free space
• cardboard covers covered with recycled fabrics of different colors
• decorative stitching with ribbon and colored threads, handmade and visible
• cotton bow and bookmark closure
• internal cover in brown paper
• parallelo logo in bas-relief and description of the project on the last facade
• narrative packaging: describes the social project and the craftsman who made the product
We process orders in 1 working day.
Express shipping (1-4 working days): €5,00, free for orders from €70.
Free pick-up at Parallelo - Castellanza (VA)
Local delivery from €2,00, only available for selected municipalities near Castellanza.
* COURSES, WORKSHOPS, GIFT CARDS
Digital downloads will be available after checkout.
Local pick-up in Castellanza (VA).
Shipping is available only to the provinces of Varese and Milan.
Contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Ship items within 7 days of the delivery date.
Tailor-made or customized products, on sale products and digital products cannot refunded unless damaged or in case of canceled events.
Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Refunds will be processed once the article is received, provided that it is not used or damaged. The customer will responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Parallelo is a social lab for young craftsmen and creatives.
We make useful and sustainable products, we offer repair services and custom-made projects, branding and marketing, workshops and events.
We work for the inclusion and the autonomy of vulnerable people and refugees, and we use recycled raw materials.
We are a space for runaways from each parallel of the world.