Designed for serial and occasional travelers: a travel journal bound by hand with recycled materials, beautiful and resistant stitching, tools and advice: up to 5 trips. Handmade by a runaway.
• size: 14.8cm x 21cm (A5 portrait)
• 64 sheets in 80g recycled paper, 256 sides, cotton bookmark
• introductory pages: traveler data, countries visited and future destinations, measurements and conversions, world outlets, time zones, currencies, useful apps, dictionary to be filled in
• 5 trips with home pages (destination, calendar, travel companions, stages, itinerary, what to bring, budget, souvenirs, notes)
• daily grid to fill in: date, place, space for writing, pasting or drawing, suggestions
• final pages for notes
• cardboard covers covered with recycled fabrics of different colors
• 8-needle decorative stitching with colored threads, handmade and visible
• closure with 5mm black elastic
• internal cover in brown paper
• parallelo logo in bas-relief and description of the project on the last facade
• narrative packaging: describes the social project and the craftsman who made the product
We process orders in 1 working day.
Standard shipping (2-6 working days): free until al 15/12.
Express shipping (1-4 working days): €4,00, free for orders from €70.
Free pick-up at Parallelo - Castellanza (VA)
Local delivery from €2,00, only available for selected municipalities near Castellanza.
We ship to Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain.
Express shipping (2-6 working days): €10, free for orders from €100.
* COURSES, WORKSHOPS, GIFT CARDS
Digital downloads will be available after checkout.
Local pick-up in Castellanza (VA).
Shipping is available only to the provinces of Varese and Milan.
Contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Ship items within 7 days of the delivery date.
Tailor-made or customized products, on sale products and digital products cannot refunded unless damaged or in case of canceled events.
Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Refunds will be processed once the article is received, provided that it is not used or damaged. The customer will responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Parallelo is a social lab for young craftsmen and creatives.
We make useful and sustainable products, we offer repair services and custom-made projects, branding and marketing, workshops and events.
We work for the inclusion and the autonomy of vulnerable people and refugees, and we use recycled raw materials.
We are a space for runaways from each parallel of the world.