For work, hobby, kitchen or garden: durable apron in salvaged jeans, hand-stitched with contrasting pocket and inner lining in textured fabric, adjustable leather straps. Handmade by a runaway.
• one size (80 x 70 cm): closure with laces suitable for all sizes
• leather and fabrics recovered from waste from local companies
• colored lining
• jeans pockets with pockets (original pockets of the jeans + variable colored pocket to match the lining)
• removable leather laces for washing thanks to metal screw rivets
• concealed seams
• Parallelo label printed by hand and sewn
• narrative packaging: describes the social project and the craftsman who made the product
Express shipping in Italy - €4
Your order will be delivered within 1-4 working days with UPS. We usually ship within 24-48 hours after receiving the order. We will send a confirmation email with a code to track your shipment.
Free shipping for orders over €70,00.
Free in-store pick-up.
Local delivery €2 eligible for neighboring cities.
Digital products will be available for download after check out.
Contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Ship items within 7 days of the delivery date.
Tailor-made or customized products, on sale products and digital products cannot refunded unless damaged or in case of canceled events.
Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Refunds will be processed once the article is received, provided that it is not used or damaged. The customer will responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Parallelo is a social lab for young craftsmen and creatives.
We make useful and sustainable products, we offer repair services and custom-made projects, branding and marketing, workshops and events.
We work for the inclusion and the autonomy of vulnerable people and refugees, and we use recycled raw materials.
We are a space for runaways from each parallel of the world.