Greta Thunberg's lamp: reclaimed wood block, energy-saving 4W LED lamp with warm light, to create an intimate and welcoming atmosphere. Handmade by a runaway.
• wooden base dimensions: 8-10 cm per side
• edison bulb dimensions (extended): 7 x 7 x 15.5 cm
• globe bulb dimensions (round): 8 x 8 x 12 cm
• wood from pallets recovered from company waste. It presents the knots of the wood, the signs of aging and nails
• 4W energy saving led bulb: save up to 90% on electric lighting
• the transparent glass bulbs create a 360 ° homogeneous diffusion light, ideal for general lighting
• the color temperature is 2200K, suitable for creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
• 2 m cable with switch and lamp holder, white or black version
• narrative packaging: describes the social project and the craftsman who made the product
We process orders in 1 working day.
Standard shipping (2-6 working days): free until al 15/12.
Express shipping (1-4 working days): €4,00, free for orders from €70.
Free pick-up at Parallelo - Castellanza (VA)
Local delivery from €2,00, only available for selected municipalities near Castellanza.
We ship to Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain.
Express shipping (2-6 working days): €10, free for orders from €100.
* COURSES, WORKSHOPS, GIFT CARDS
Digital downloads will be available after checkout.
Local pick-up in Castellanza (VA).
Shipping is available only to the provinces of Varese and Milan.
Contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Ship items within 7 days of the delivery date.
Tailor-made or customized products, on sale products and digital products cannot refunded unless damaged or in case of canceled events.
Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Refunds will be processed once the article is received, provided that it is not used or damaged. The customer will responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Parallelo is a social lab for young craftsmen and creatives.
We make useful and sustainable products, we offer repair services and custom-made projects, branding and marketing, workshops and events.
We work for the inclusion and the autonomy of vulnerable people and refugees, and we use recycled raw materials.
We are a space for runaways from each parallel of the world.