The dream of every cook or aspiring cook: a recipe book to be filled in, hand-bound with recycled materials, beautiful and resistant visible stitching, tips and useful tools in the kitchen. Handmade by a runaway.
• size: 14.8cm x 21cm (A5 portrait)
• 64 sheets of 80g recycled paper and cotton bookmark
• introductory pages: chef data, links and inspirational books, conversion tables, seasonal ingredients, glossary
• 5 sections with index: starters, first courses, second courses, desserts, fast food, the best
• 100 recipe templates to fill in: title, portions, difficulty, time, cost, ingredients, cooking, storage, origin, rating, procedure, notes
• final pages for notes
• cardboard covers covered with recycled fabrics of different colors
• decorative stitching with ribbon and colored threads, handmade and visible, closure with bow
• internal cover in brown paper
• project description on the last page
• narrative packaging: describes the social project and the craftsman who made the product
We process orders in 1 working day.
Express shipping (1-4 working days): €5,00, free for orders from €70.
Free pick-up at Parallelo - Castellanza (VA)
Local delivery from €2,00, only available for selected municipalities near Castellanza.
* COURSES, WORKSHOPS, GIFT CARDS
Digital downloads will be available after checkout.
Local pick-up in Castellanza (VA).
Shipping is available only to the provinces of Varese and Milan.
Contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Ship items within 7 days of the delivery date.
Tailor-made or customized products, on sale products and digital products cannot refunded unless damaged or in case of canceled events.
Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Refunds will be processed once the article is received, provided that it is not used or damaged. The customer will responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Parallelo is a social lab for young craftsmen and creatives.
We make useful and sustainable products, we offer repair services and custom-made projects, branding and marketing, workshops, and events.
We work for the inclusion and the autonomy of vulnerable people and refugees, and we use recycled raw materials.
We are a space for runaways from each parallel of the world.